Slurry Ice Machine
In recent years, a new cooling system appears in global refrigeration market. Now, it has been regarded as the best cooling solution. Focusun is one of the manufacturers who are the first ones to develop this new advanced cooling system.
Focusun offers customers two ways to produce slurry ice: using brine water but with 3.2% salinity min. and the second way is using the seawater directly. Both two types have distinctive features and advantages.
Slurry ice, a type of ice in slurry form, due to its special semi fluid state, slurry ice is also called fluid ice, flowing and liquid ice. It’s a mixture of water (brine water/seawater) and millions of ice crystals. Among all known artificial ice shapes, slurry ice has largest contact area by coming into full contact with refrigerated products which brings a wonderful cooling efficiency. Differs to any other shapes of solid ice, slurry ice produced by Focusun Slurry Ice Machine can be adjusted in ice temperature and firmness just by adjusting the ratio between ice and water.
Slurry Ice Machine Features
- No need of block ice machine and ice crusher, slurry ice machine brings you better ice but costs you less.
- Slurry ice can wrap frozen products completely without any gap thereby ensuring a rapid and wonderful cooling performance.
- Adopting both brine water and seawater to produce slurry ice satisfying requirements from different regions.
- Slurry ice is a flowing, soft ice without edges that ensures no damage to cooled subjects.
- Highest material food grade Stainless Steel SUS316 selected for all contact areas.
- Available in the daily capacity: 1-60 tons.
- Suitable for several refrigerant: R22, R404A, R507,etc..
|Slurry Ice Machine Models and Specification|
|Water inlet pressure||3.5bar|
|The daily production capacity tested in: dry bulb temperature 33 ℃ and water inlet temperature 25℃. Applicable condition: 45℃ max. ambient temp., ice water temp.: 0-40℃.|
|*The above-mentioned parameter will be changed subjected to technical innovation without further notice.|