Flake Ice Machine
Flake Ice features
Irregular flake ice, the most natural ice shape among all artificial ice. Flake ice is constantly scraped from the evaporator walls of the ice making machine by a slowly rotating auger. Each with size around 40×40mm, and thickness from 1.5mm to 2.5mm. This thin ice has no acute edges and corners so it will not damage the surface of the cooled subject. Very easy to melt and to be reformed with ice compactor, but thanks to this distinguishing feature, flake ice machine is very welcomed by fisheries, chemical laboratories, concrete cooling and industries. Ice flakes produced by Focusun machines are as cold as -8℃. Furthermore, the shape of ice offers a large contact area makes the cooled subjects refrigerated rapidly.
Flake Ice Application
- Fisheries and fish processing;
- Food and meat processing;
- Concrete cooling;
- Chemical industry;
- Snow making.
Focusun Flake Ice Machines Features
- Internally-scraping ice skate can help reduce energy consumption and prevent leakage of refrigerant.
- Stainless steel materials, advanced processing equipment and heat treatment processing ensure the best heat transfer efficiency;
- The design of large water receiving plate can prevent water leaking at the bottom of evaporator;
- Photoelectric switch is directly installed at the bottom of evaporator to realize automatic control of full ice;
- Direct liquid feeding and dry evaporation, simple & safe to control;
- Integrated modular design, convenient to install and maintain.
- Two choices of flake ice machines at Focusun: fresh water and seawater flake ice machines.